View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012, 11:54 PM   #6
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlorenceArt View Post
Yes, I tried it, and it didn't make the list because the way it handles images is just awful. Unless i missed something, the only thing you have some control on is where the image will be placed, but once it's there you can't move it or resize it. That stopped me, so I don't know how good the rest of the features are.
I note that there is just now an update to Notability that says that you can now "tap & hold to move media". It doesn't mention resize though. I can't test it as my iPad flatlined, and I'm waiting for the iPad 3.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote