View Single Post
Old 03-25-2011, 09:12 AM   #41
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenchu View Post
But I'm having trouble with this one - generating covers crashes Calibre every other time
Using Windows XP I had a similar, but not the same, problem when testing this plugin. Since MagicCore.dll isn't part of calibre I didn't have this error. My problem only surfaced if I had the covers displayed in the the cover browser while using the plugin. Kovid put a fix in for the trouble I was having starting with version 0.7.50.

Follow kiwidudes instructions and report back the error captured.

Kiwidude, you might want to change the initial post so 0.7.50 is the minimum version.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 03-25-2011 at 09:14 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote