View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
Find whatever is making it in Code View. Search for it, and Replace with nothing.
I believe these are empty (of visual content) splits and book view is where the delete is being doneTo the OP
When you delete/or rename a split in the book browse, a whole lot goes on behind the scenes.
Rename, finds every usage and "corrects it to the new value.
I know Delete, removes the reference in the NCX file, (scince I have never deleted a referenced split, I can not guess what happens to their usage)

You CAN delete as you go.
But IF you delete, do NOT use a "Sigil Split" again until you Save and Re-open the book file (not just the split), there is a bug that can mess up the placement of the new split.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote