Thread: by the numbers
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 03:58 PM   #2
Blusaber
Enthusiast
Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blusaber ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Sony PRS-505,JBL,Sony PRS350,Nook Color,Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron46 View Post
Is anyone regularly buying books from Fictionwise and managing to get them on the Jetbook Lite without having to use Calibre? Could you give us a step by step on opening the account and doing this, or point to a thread that already details this?

Can the books can be saved on your computer and reloaded later onto the Jetbook Lite, after a firmware update, for example?
Hi

My understanding so far is that you need to buy in one of the multiformats (no drm) or if your running current software ADE epub.

I'm sure the experts will be along shortly with more details.

My JBL is on the way so I'm trying to line up my ducks with this regard to

Good info here https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87380

Gary

Last edited by Blusaber; 08-01-2010 at 04:10 PM.
Blusaber is offline   Reply With Quote