View Single Post
Old 09-14-2018, 11:27 PM   #5
Tex2002ans
Wizard
Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tex2002ans ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by theQuicker1 View Post
Hi. I am primarily trying to design an ebook for a Kindle Touch e-reader.

I would like to know how to put a link in my book that when clicked opens another book that is on the device (it would have to already be on the device) and take the reader to a specific location.
Not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwig View Post
The only workaround that I can think of is to collect all of the associated books into a single large ebook. Then the linking would be within the same ebook file.
Tex2002ans is offline   Reply With Quote