View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 05:44 PM   #169
bookmarked
Addict
bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookmarked ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT, Nexus 7, iPod Touch 4, HP TouchPad
There's another $5 off any $5+ book offer. The offer expires 4/2/2018, so you'd better hop to it (Easter - hop to it, get it? ). Once you've redeemed the offer, the reward expires 4/14/2018.

I saw a small banner in the Play Store app a little way down on either the Entertainment/Movies-Music-Books page or on the Books page.

They apparently no longer allow you to use these offers on gifts. I first noticed this with the Valentines Day $3 off offer. I used to send a discounted gift from my secondary Play account to my main one. Now when I try that the discount is not applied.

Last edited by bookmarked; 04-01-2018 at 05:53 PM.
bookmarked is offline   Reply With Quote