View Single Post
Old 04-17-2016, 08:41 AM   #2
tovare
Addict
tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600, Kindle kb Wifi, new Kindle NT, PW2, Kindle Oasis
it looks like a lot faster to switch using it with or without the cover, and I think that will change how often I read without a cover.

I most often leave my 159 g leather cover on my 206 g PW 2 = 365 g. (The oasis is 238 g,with cover and 131 g without )

Now, it will be interesting to see if I still can hold the kindle in my right hand with cover on, swinging the cover back in place, while holding a coffee in my left hand, and at the same time walking off the subway.

( In some cases, I imagine it will still be too fiddly to bother taking the cover off)

Last edited by tovare; 04-17-2016 at 08:47 AM.
tovare is offline   Reply With Quote