View Single Post
Old 09-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #79
kiwidude
calibre/Sigil Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
This plugin hasnt had much attention for a long time, and a number of the websites have changed. I have been updating the xpaths and urls and will also be revisiting a number of the unanswered posts on this thread to see if any other suggestions are worth the effort to include. It could be that the FantasticFiction one needs some tweaking, I will try to replicate the issue when I next get a chance to work on it...
kiwidude is online now   Reply With Quote