View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #91
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
@rferran - the reason ca_ES just showed up as "ca_ES" in the language preferences list is because there was no code to convert that to Catalan - Spain. "ca" was in the code as Catalan so it shows up ok. I've noticed a couple new translation entries and have added code to convert them to their names as well. Unfortunately it can take a release to catch up with additions, but all the non-country specific names should be there already.

@theducks - I did add the info on how to get dictionaries to the User Guide, but I know its not always seen. I'd hesitate to put a link like that because what sites would you list and be sure they work ok.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote