View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 08:07 AM   #40
bill_mchale
Wizard
bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bill_mchale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, HPC Evo 4G LTE
Quote:
Originally Posted by curtw View Post
..Which is the part I knew (my Father-in-law is a Scot), but how could one be English and not British? I thought I had selected the "safest" phrase, and ended up causing yet another international incident.
Indeed I think you did choose the safest one... especially since Stormchild is listed as living in Cornwall -- A lot of people there are ethnically Cornish (Celts, who like the Welsh trace their origins back to the original Britons), not English.

--
Bill
bill_mchale is offline   Reply With Quote