View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 03:22 PM   #10
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: More than I need, but not as many as I would like.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Icey View Post
Can i use the last firmware that is available 1.9.1 to my onyx max 1 ?
I wouldn't recommend that. The Max2 and the Max1 have very different hardware.

However, apparently an update for the Max1 has already been released domestically in China and, apparently, an international version of it is currently being tested.

If you cannot wait until the international version becomes available, you might want to switch over the operating language of your Max1 to Chinese to see if you could get an OTA update of the Chinese update.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote