View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 05:54 PM   #155
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Ick! I don't know how you can read that theme. The colors would give me a migraine. lol I have no had this problem with missing letter though. Are your margins set equally?

My themes probably would make people go yuk too though. :
I have to have everything justify too.
What's wrong with purple?!?! I mean I am the purple lady. The links are automatically set to blue and everything else is purple. I made it a reddish purple for reading at night.

My margins are set equally small - 10 on each side. It's only for lines that begin with a link that's a problem. Here's the toc of my current book:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1386543259919.jpg
Views:	480
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	116418  
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote