View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 05:51 PM   #154
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faterson View Post
Not really... your day theme is pretty similar to mine, Blossom. (But I believe mine is nicer, due to featuring a textured background.) And, I can't stand those 3 Android buttons being displayed permanently, so I'm ecstatic about the new immersive mode in KitKat.

Each of us different. None of us is dumber or smarter just because he or she prefers a particular lay-out.

One thing is certain: quality e-reader software is such that allows each and every one of us to customise the display of our books just the way we like to see our books. That is why I believe Kindle (and iBooks) is awful e-reader software, and Moon+ Reader Pro (and Marvin) is outstanding e-reader software.
I use full screen on my Kindle Fire HD2 but the N7 has too high of resolution for it.

The one attached is my Kindle Fire. Both use the exact same settings and theme. As you can see the Kindle Fire uses Full screen well. I prefer the reading with the KFHD2 over the N7.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-12-08 17.47.14.png
Views:	468
Size:	142.0 KB
ID:	116417  
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote