View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 11:33 AM   #8
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by thersites View Post
Random House sells ebooks to libraries for lending (at a couple times the price, but at least they consider the libraries as owners of the books), but Penguin doesn't at all. I worry they will adopt the latter's position for the combined company.. Random House's CEO will be the new CEO of the combined company, and I believe is the slight majority partner in the deal, so we can hope that RH policies will prevail in the new PRH. I haven't seen any news on this issue re the merger, has anyone else?
There are thousands of Penguin ebooks available at the Brooklyn Public Library.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote