Thread: Silliness Quiz
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 06:21 PM   #9736
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daithi View Post
This afternoon I noticed one of the girls in our department going to another department to fax some stuff. We have a fax machine in our office, so I asked her why she was going all the way out to this department to fax stuff. It turns out that the fax machine in our office is too high for her to reach. --- We moved the fax machine for her.
I've just spent several months helping my sisters-in-law get their new house refurbished. This has meant lots of time telling 6 foot tall workmen "No, it needs to be lower. Don't forget that they owners are ten inches shorter than you are!"
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote