View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 04:40 PM   #424
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ixtab View Post
Just a little addition to that 2nd-last post: I'm attaching the tools and drivers that I required on my machine to get everything running correctly. As described in the above post, it did indeed take about 5h (from a more-or-less pristine WinXP/SP3 installation) until I had found the correct files, and the correct order to install them

I'm attaching the files which worked for me. I tend to "document" such installations in a minimal way, by putting the working files in appropriately named directories (by installation order). There is even a minimal README in here.

As said, these files worked on my device. I'm publishing them in the hope that they may somehow be useful for you as well, in the sense that they could hopefully spare you from some of the searching that I needed to do. However, you're still required to make sense of this by yourself, and probably to adapt parts of it.

I do not provide ANY guarantee or support for this, I do not take ANY responsibility, etc. In short: this was the first time in more than a year that I even used Windows at all; in fact, I have no clue why somebody would voluntarily use that OS, and in any case, I can't help any further.

Legal: the attached file contains software obtained from various sources. All of the software contained in the attached bundle is freely available.
Your post above is now the second link in the "References and Links" list in the first post in this thread. Thanks.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-13-2012 at 06:42 PM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote