View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 08:39 PM   #72
BeeTee-Ess
Addict
BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeeTee-Ess ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4NT, KPW2, Voyage, iP4, iP6, iPad Mini, HP TouchPad, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
Bernard - what "Tag Editor" are you talking about? Do you mean in the preferences for this plugin the ability to map the tags (in which case by chance did you install dwanthny's extended list of shelf/tag mappings, which number approximately 200 rather than 60 or so that come with the plugin by default)?
Hello kiwidude...

No, I am talking about Calibre's own Tag Editor button, the one beside the Tags: box on the Edit Metadata dialogue. I expected it to offer me a choice based upon the 60 or so which come with the Goodreads plugin.

Regards...

Bernard
BeeTee-Ess is offline   Reply With Quote