View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 06:11 PM   #5
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
There's a Literary Works Trust that holds her copyrights an administers her literary estate. There's a trustee, Ann Sharp, and Elizabeth Waters works for the Trust.

The Trust is, apparently, an unincorporated entity resident in California.

I am lead to believe that the only beneficiary of the Trust is Elizabeth (Lisa) Waters:

"MZB’s partner Lisa Waters is the only beneficiary from the sale of MZB’s books (per her daughter Moira, a dear friend I’ve know since my teens). If anyone would like to benefit MZB’s surviving children, Moira suggests looking up her brother Mark Greyland’s incredible art." — "Chris S."
Thanks for the info. It appears Waters was her domestic partner.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote