View Single Post
Old 06-14-2014, 04:33 PM   #3
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post
Are her children beneficiaries of Zimmer Bradley's literary estate?
There's a Literary Works Trust that holds her copyrights an administers her literary estate. There's a trustee, Ann Sharp, and Elizabeth Waters works for the Trust.

The Trust is, apparently, an unincorporated entity resident in California.

I am lead to believe that the only beneficiary of the Trust is Elizabeth (Lisa) Waters:

"MZB’s partner Lisa Waters is the only beneficiary from the sale of MZB’s books (per her daughter Moira, a dear friend I’ve know since my teens). If anyone would like to benefit MZB’s surviving children, Moira suggests looking up her brother Mark Greyland’s incredible art." — "Chris S."
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote