View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:49 AM   #39
rogue_librarian
Guru
rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rogue_librarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Basic 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynx-lynx View Post
Are these the downloads that the Antiguan Government is talking about though?
Details are sketchy, but that's certainly one possible scenario. I don't think they're going to sell & ship actual DVDs.

Quote:
Or do they refer to the legal sales?
Those sales would be legal, under Antiguan (and international) law. I imagine some government-sponsored warez site. No wonder the US is returning to the negotiation table.

Quote:
(Really, perhaps the US should just pay the money it owes and all this could be resolved.)
It's not a debt that's easily settled: they'd have to open access to their gambling market again, and that's just not politically feasible, I understand.
rogue_librarian is offline   Reply With Quote