Thread: Demon fantasy
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 09:58 AM   #4
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alucarda View Post
Thanks for rec. I'm looking for something more along the side of stand alone book, or 3-4 book series. As far as I know Dresden files is 14 book series.
Dresden is planned out to be a 20 book series with a trilogy ending. Book 14 is the latest to be released.

I've not watched Supernatural, so I can not make suggestons based on that, but if you're looking for Demons and Fantasy there is Kate Connor - Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom, with a fair mix of fun and butt-kicking (although Kate's decision making process frustrated me at times). There are 5 books in the series. The ending of book 5 is a fitting conclusion to the series, but is also open enough to have another story. I do not know if there will be another one or not.
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote