View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 01:52 AM   #1002
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Bumping this thread...

Is there any news about the night reading settings? I decided to update Mantano to see if it was usable again, but rolled back (with all the problems that came with it, as apparently the data was correctly backed up) within 5 minutes. I didn't even look at the "new features" that may or may not have been there, as the newest version is simply unusable for night time reading (and I use my tablet as reader 99.9% of the time in a dark environment)

And before I try again, I need to know what files I must back up in order to do a successful rollback... It took me over two hours to get my collections correct again....
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote