View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 06:39 AM   #150
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
I reported that a while back (I have a 3 Head system). And yes, previous (V5) versions remembered. What changed was the version of QT (user_none built me a test build with the old QT and it behaved the old way. There are desirable features that Sigil wants in the new QT so we just have to put up with the Window issue until QT gets fixed.

I see Kiwidude beat me again

There are various bug reports on this in Qt such as this one. It still hasn't been fixed (I haven't tried Qt 5). I figured out a workaround (not that filthy one on that bug thread) which will be in the next Sigil build.