Thread: PRS-T1 Just ordered a T1
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #2
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
You don't really need anything other than Calibre and the Calibre server. Set up your browser with the following URL as a favorite or home page.
Http://192.168.X.XXX:8080/browse
You need to find your local network's ip address and verify that the Calibre server is using port 8080 (the default) in preferences---sharing over the net. IP address would be the IPv4 Address if you do an ipconfig in a dos command window (on a pc)
I personally prefer to keep about 20 books or so on my reader and delete as I read them because I like being able to use Calibre to select my new reading material with all the "sorts" available in Calibre.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 06-01-2012 at 07:47 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote