View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #93
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamL View Post
Thats what I did. This was only so I could get my books to show up under "books" as opposed to "docs" when I loaded them on to my Fire. Other people were having luck with just taking the [pdoc] tag out, but it didn't work for me until I added the [ebok] tag.
Thanks I have the opposite problem. My sideloaded mobi books even with Pdoc tag show up in books and not docs.

I think it's the method I am using. I am downloading in Dropbox, then I move it to the Books folder then I open the book in File Expert and choose for it to open in Kindle.

Before I had to reboot to get them to show up but now I just do the above. SCION was the one who showed me how to do this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote