View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #5
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
I would suggest you try and use an AC charger, or one of those AC USB adapters. My laptop was not keen on charging the Kobo I had here. It took forever if it worked at all. Plugged the lead into one of those AC/USB thingys and it was charged it a couple of hours! It was like the USB port only worked "on demand", and when just leaving the Kobo idle there was no "demand". Or something like that...
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote