View Single Post
Old 01-05-2011, 09:54 AM   #58
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by aproudlove View Post
Silly question, I've read through the whole thread but my brain seems to be too stupid to take it in but if I modify a book as described in this thread with an asin number, plus the other relevant data, can I get that book onto an iPhone?
You know, I was trying to experiment with this trick using my iPod Touch. It can be done if you can get access to the file system of the iWhatever. In my case, I'm on Win7 and found a pay program called TouchCopy 09, that gave me that ability (I see now they have TouchDrive which my work better). I only used the trial version of the software and it took a while to hunt through the files to find where the K4iPhone app stores the books. The trail version wouldn't actually let me add the books but I think it would work.

There may be free software ways to do this, if you or anyone finds some, please post and share.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	all the ipod kindle books.PNG
Views:	336
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	64132  
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote