View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 06:35 PM   #10
EileenG
Zealot
EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EileenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: My phone
Oh yes, lots and lots and LOTS of vampires. Also girls sleeping with teenage boys with the blessing of their parents, because "he thinks of her as a sister".

On my old Sony w300, I had the choice of reading on-line, adding to my library for later reading, or downloading and reading offline. Maybe if I disconnected, it would keep going. I must try that.

www.wattpad.com
EileenG is offline   Reply With Quote