View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 09:42 AM   #208
fduniho
Addict
fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fduniho ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch, DX, PW4, PW5, Scribe; Likebook Mars; Fire HD 8; iPad
I got update BYRead-V1.0.3-2018101819 last night. BySettings was renamed UserSettings, Settings was renamed Android Setings, and a new App Store appeared. I found Google Play Store in this app store and installed it, but it would not run. I then checked the gear icon in the Apps Settings and found the "Enable Google Framework" option. I turned this option on, but Google Play Store still does not work. When I tap the icon, it does not run. Is there anything else I can do to get Google to work? I have an early model that did not get Google Play earlier.
fduniho is offline   Reply With Quote