Thread: Amazon vs Kobo
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 09:26 AM   #31
Wearever
Wizard
Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wearever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2,Voyage, Kindlle hdx 8.9, Ipad mini 4. Air 2
I haven't seen a Kobo since Borders closed here a long time ago. At that time I had my first e ink reader, and that was the first Nook. I've since moved onto Kindles. I am glad that Walmart is now selling Kobo's in the U.S. Although I still haven't seen one in my area. I hope to see them soon, especially the Kobo Forma. I like that Kobo is competing with Amazon, with new e ink devices. Who else will ? B&N was but blew it. I'm interested in kobo now, and will be reading the reviews on the Forma. Competition is good for everyone.
Wearever is offline   Reply With Quote