View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 01:22 PM   #83
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
I started scanning my second book and it turned out much harder than the first one. It came as a paperback with tight margins making it hard for the scanner to get a good result, I ended up cutting the book and then feeding the pages to the scanner one by one, doing this I could also ignore the page rotation in the software. I'm about half way through.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote