View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 08:02 PM   #8
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ham Cannon View Post
It's not catastrophic, just a little dot maybe 3 millimeters in diameter--smaller than a single character of text.
I had a single dot the size of a single pixel pop on my screen about 3 months back and it hasn't changed since it appeared. I wouldn't try to mess with it I think your stuck. But I don't think there is a great chance that it will get worse without further stress on your part.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote