View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 09:41 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebookscovers View Post
3. quick questions.

1. how exactly do I remove a html file from an ebook exactly. basically the cover has repeated itself by default.

2. I also want to move the contents page to just before the Foreword in the book? Or if moved to the back of the book if the author decides.

3. Is <br> sufficient if I want a blank line space after a paragraph?

Hopefully its a straightforward 10min amendments!!

Help

David

Note I'm using Sigil preferably or Calibre.
In Either: 1+2 assume individual files. A TOC must be (if tagged as such)
1)in the book browser: Select: Del
2)in the book browserrag the HTML file position
3)BR should NOT be naked (must be inside a block level tag) . My personal choice is to use Margins or another paragraph (tag pair) with a #160 (NBSP) in it
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote