View Single Post
Old 02-22-2018, 08:49 AM   #6
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I have two Paperwhites and a Kindle app on my phone. If I put the same book on all three and try to switch back and forth they don't sync properly. So, I don't do that. My Kindle app is just for emergencies when I'm suddenly caught waiting for an appointment and don't have a Kindle. My two Paperwhites get alternated. When the battery runs low on one, I download the novel to the other and it will usually sync but if it doesn't I go to the proper page and simply read.

I just gave it a try. If I stop reading on one, download the current novel to the other Paperwhite, it syncs. As I recall, the problem is switching back and forth between to Kindles so I don't do that.

Last edited by patrickt; 02-22-2018 at 08:54 AM.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote