View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 11:51 PM   #1
challe232
Connoisseur
challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.challe232 is less competitive than you.

Device: Kindle Voyage
2 kindles + app but Voyage won't sync furthest page

Hey everyone. It's been an ongoing issue where my Voyage doesn't always see furthest page read from elsewhere.

It got especially worse when I got a Paperwhite. The Paperwhite and app communicate ok but not the voyage.. whisper sync is on and the voyage is the 3g model and wifi works ok . It syncs and downloads books but won't go to furthest page for the life of me. I restarted it (not factory reset though).. nothing. It's even listed as default device . Maybe it's weird but I have 2 kindles because I don't want anything to happen to the voyage on the busy transit.

Thanks everyone

Any ideas? Both are on latest update as well.

Edit - coincidentally it finally worked once.. but it's so delayed and the app on my phone isn't so slow and sporadic

Last edited by challe232; 02-15-2018 at 11:54 PM.
challe232 is offline   Reply With Quote