Thread: Administrator
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 05:45 PM   #7
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by WritePR View Post
Wow, rude much? I am legally blind in one eye and have less than 20/20 vision in the other. What's might be fine for you is tiny to me due to my vision impairment.
Not related to the Contact thing, but I just thought I'd mention that other vision-impaired people have found the more text-oriented, "mobile" version of the MobileRead forums to be preferable. Obviously this is a personal thing, but as you might not be aware of its existence I thought I'd mention it. You can find it here:

http://www.mobileread.mobi/

It's the same forum, just pared down to a more textual nature. Not all functions are available.

Also, about what Harry said... the greenies are a very helpful, nice bunch, but if you think it's an Alexander-related matter, you'll find him a particularly swell guy too.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote