View Single Post
Old 07-05-2011, 02:32 PM   #251
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Blimey....

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
........................I suspect that directives from Head Office may have got a bit fluffy recently whilst they've been seeing whether they'll still have a job etc whilst HMV have been flogging them off but now that's settled hopefully all will return to normal...
I've been here before, but......
Fairly frequent visits to my two local W/stones stores( one large one medium) and discussions with staff, lead me to think you and deekbee must have very unusual stores to have plentiful Sony's - here, the stands have gone, and they say information from the top says no plans to re-stock, they are just selling off remaining stock.

'Course, the Potter developments may alter things, as may the roubles ( or whatever currency it may be, I've misremembered......)
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote