View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 04:25 PM   #4
skb
Evangelist
skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod G4, MacOS 10.12, Calibre, Pocketbook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
I hate dueling POV stories.
That said, are you referring to 2 people being involved in the same event but remembering it in two very different ways?
Hopefully, not dueling. Rather 2 people, same events but some sub-events are not shared. i.e. conversations with others etc. So, the shared bits are the same, it's the extra bits that are different.

In my head, Part 1 is char1 and Part 2 is char2. That is, not (I hope) dueling.

@Dr Drib - wow. Thank you. I googled the first one and I can't believe I hadn't even heard of it. 19 POV! Now that's ambitious.
skb is offline   Reply With Quote