View Single Post
Old 11-27-2017, 09:44 AM   #290
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrafn View Post
Onyx-Boox's Tmall store can be found here. And it gives top billing to the Max 2, which can be found here.

Incidentally, having tried and failed to set up a Tao Bao a/c to order my latest eReader (a Kepler Pro, also bought through an agent), I have since been able to set up, and successfully use, an account there. The process is however more than a tad bewildering, so might not be for everybody.
Thanks! I've already located the item, wicht was posted in another thread. May I know the agent you bought your item trough?

Last edited by viceant; 11-27-2017 at 09:47 AM.
viceant is offline   Reply With Quote