View Single Post
Old 10-10-2013, 11:38 AM   #1
Dee Q
Born Yesterday
Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dee Q ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2 & Kindle Scribe
Should I own two Kindles?

Hi there, I'm going to get my Kindle PaperWhite next Tuesday. This will be the very first time I've ever owned a Kindle with a touch screen. I used to have a KK.

The thing is that my OCD will kill me if 'her' screen gets dirty because of being...you know... touched too much, especially when my hands are a bit unclean or sweaty.

So I'm thinking about buying a Kindle Basic to read during the daytime (on the move, etc.), and I'll just read books using the PaperWhite at nights (or under low light conditions) when my hands are perfectly clean.

What do you think? Does anybody here own two Kindles? Can you tell me the benefits?

Thank you so much!!!
Dee Q is offline   Reply With Quote