View Single Post
Old 02-19-2012, 04:17 PM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveEisenberg View Post
I don't see any evidence that eReaders will be so much better five years from now than today that I would want to throw away my device. I want the option to decide on repair or replace rather than have it forced on me.
It's a $79 dollar reader. By the time it dies buy a new one. These aren't made to last for years to come. I wouldn't worry about battery on the K4. I'd worried about the page turn buttons wearing out. Mine's already has page turn issues. I can't see the page turn buttons lasting long enough to worry about the battery.

You get a full year warranty on it and by then if you have problems you can upgrade to something better or buy another one.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote