View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:20 AM   #5
WillAdams
Wizard
WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WillAdams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite (300ppi), Samsung Galaxy Book 12
Fair enough. To clarify, I'm not complaining of comparing it to other e-readers, just think it's ridiculous to complain of it doing something Apple has never indicated it could do.

FWIW, I can't help but wonder if the plethora of SKUs at launch isn't intended to:

- ease initial availability difficulties (the 64GB model is the only one available at the local Best Buy)
- inure retailers to a large number of SKUs so that they'll be able to cope w/ an enlarged iPad family which (I hope) will include 7" (smaller) and 12" (largest) screen sizes, and (hopefully) a choice of screen types which includes transflective LCDs

William
WillAdams is offline   Reply With Quote