View Single Post
Old 04-02-2014, 03:34 PM   #19
mycurlylocks
Addict
mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mycurlylocks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2
I adore mine. It feels good to hold in the hand. It just seems more natural than holding flat tablets. I agree, the battery life is great and watching videos at 720p doesn't bother me in the least.

I found the speakers more than adequate, you can actually tell it's Dolby stereo. I love the stand. I don't have to worry about it getting knocked over. Sometimes I set this on my night stand to watch movies and shows while in bed. Usually it's right in the middle of my kitchen table so when I get up, I can bump the power button to wake it and I have instant weather and news.

I'm very comfortable reading on this, I like the bulk on one side, feels more natural. It reminds me of my Sony Tablet S in that respect. The resolution is good enough for me to read my ebooks on. I have not tried pdf.

This tablet turned me into a Lenovo fan. I bought their Yoga Pro 2 laptop and the Miix 2 8 tablet I like them all. Build quality is good and I wasn't loaded down with a ton of bloatware.

I believe I paid $189 for mine at Best Buy, but most of the time the sale price is $199.
mycurlylocks is offline   Reply With Quote