View Single Post
Old 03-31-2014, 12:10 PM   #3516
AlbertaCowboy
Guru
AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlbertaCowboy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, PRS-650, iPhone 6, NVIDIA Shield K1
Quote:
Originally Posted by leanansidhe View Post
57 DAYS LEFT!!!

So I started Death Masks on Friday...I decided not to start right from the beginning this time. I want to read Side Jobs in between. I haven't finished Fated yet, I might pick it back up in between my Dresden re-read. It didn't really grab me as I thought it would, but that's probably because of my mood and not that the book was bad or anything.
I think I'm going to start my reread with "Dead Beat" soon here.
It's funny you say that about "Fated", because I'm in a similar situation. I tried the first book of the Iron Druid Chronicles, and I just can't seem to get into it. I think my main issue is a combination of lack of familiarity with Celtic mythology, and a dislike for Atticus right off the bat.
I don't think I'll bother finishing it to be honest.
I think it might be time to start doing some serious gaming again.
AlbertaCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote