View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 11:31 AM   #701
GeoffR
Wizard
GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tien View Post
Now I have a question. I've noticed that every couple of pages, the number of the next page kind of ghosts itself on a word and it stays on that same word no matter the refreshes, margin/font adjustments, on/off... Did any else notice anything like that? The number is not in the original e-book either. Thanks!
I think what you are seeing is the "Adobe page number", you can turn it off by going to the Reading settings page and unticking the "Show page numbers in margins" box.
GeoffR is offline   Reply With Quote