View Single Post
Old 08-10-2013, 11:30 AM   #36316
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
If you tag them correctly, iTunes should do it for you automatically if you right-click and select "Get Album Artwork".

Hope you like the Nano. I have one in Blue and it's gorgeous. I use it mostly as a pedometer though.

I'm personally buying all those albums I liked, but never bought, at eMusic and Amazon. I would like to keep buying CDs, but I'm 24, and if I ever move, having tons and tons of CDs are going to be a HUGE issue. I already have LPs I have no idea where to put.
Thanks to a nice DHL man it arrived today!

I've only had the chance to charge it and I'm now finishing converting the last batch of mp3's to aac's.

I've had quite a lot of albums iTunes didn't know, mostly from the 90s and unknown artist, and from music dvd's I ripped the audio track file from.

I know how you feel, I've got loads of cd's and dvd's I haven't really got space for. I've already sold a lot of my books, only keeping those I want to reread and can't find an ebook edition.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote