View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 08:11 PM   #237
awp
Addict
awp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverawp exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
Then I completely eradicated the existing, faulty TOC and ran the Insert > Table of Contents again, and this time it worked!
You do not need to re-insert a TOC after making a change to the document structure/headings. Just right-click the existing TOC, and choose the "Table of Contents > Update Entire Table" command from the menu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frank14612 View Post
I've sent the resulting AWP and epub files to you as attachments to an e-mail.
Thanks, Frank. I have noticed a difference between the two versions of your document that you sent me. There was a manual "page break" character WITHIN the first heading paragraph of the "earlier version" of your document. If my memory serves me correctly, the "Insert TOC" command of older versions of Atlantis had problems with such headings.

In any case, please upgrade to the latest beta version (please see instructions in my previous post). If you still get errors, we will dig deeper.
awp is offline   Reply With Quote