View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #16225
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool Thomas Perry

Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
Treachery in Outer Space was another fun Space Opera that I enjoyed immensely. Thomas Perry's Vanishing Act was really really great! I'm sure that I'll be reading more of these Jane Whitefield stories in the near future. Thanks a bunch to fantasyfan for posting this link to a freebie read of Michael Swanwick's short story, Slow Life. It was a good quick-read for between chapters.

Next up will be Mystery of the Brass-Bound Trunk (Nancy Drew #17) by Carolyn Keene and Thunderbird Falls (Walker Papers #2) by C.E. Murphy.
Well I just haven't been able to get into Thunderbird Falls so decided I'd abandon it and read another Jane Whitefield novel instead, Dance for the Dead (Jane Whitefield #2) by Thomas Perry.

alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote