View Single Post
Old 03-28-2013, 09:02 AM   #14
Tabatha
Groupie
Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tabatha ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KTouch-PW-WIFI Galaxy Tablet 7 Plus 32gb Galaxy Player 5.0-4.2
I do have the original Amazon case, and also the cheaper ones listed in the alternative thread, and find them too bulky for everyday reading at home.

I prefer the TPU silicone back covers for my Kindles, purchasing the clear only so my decalgirl skins show thru, or placing a photo or VB fabric inside it to match bag. As with Blossom, I use a padded slipcover if taking it with me from home.
Tabatha is offline   Reply With Quote