View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:49 PM   #6
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrystyna View Post
It might not be working quite right. The recipe looks like it is working and creates a paper file that can be sent to the Kindle but the file cannot be opened. Any ideas? Thanks
Can you be more specific about how you sent it to your Kindle and what happened when you tried to open it? I just ran the recipe and loaded the file onto my Kindle Fire, and it opens properly. It also opens with Kindle for PC, so I'm pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the file.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote